2009年1月23日金曜日

Questionnaires

  I Have 8 Questionnaires

1. Q : How many times do you update a week?

A : Once × 6

2. Q : What do you try when you write your blog?

A : To make easy to look × 2
To make easy to read × 2
To use easy wards
To use cute pictueres

3. Q : When do you update your blog?

A : Before the class
In the class × 3
Evening × 2

4. Q : What is your blog's theme?

A : Simple × 2
Cute × 2
Fun
Antique

5. Q : What kind of blogs do youwant to read?

A : Interested blogs × 2
My favorite artists' blogs × 2
My friend's blog
The blogs using cute pictures

6. Q : What kind of contents are you attractive?

A : Favorite artists × 2
Interesting topic × 4

7. Q : What topics are useful for you?

A : Fashion
Cooking
Music
Diet
Exercise
Knowledge of various things

8. Q : What the purpose when you make your blog?

A : To improve my English skills × 3
To improve how to use the computer × 2
To express my opinion to everyone









3 件のコメント:

Hil-y さんのコメント...

Hello★Rie, it's Yumi.
Your blog is interesting. It's easy to understand. Please visit mine:-)

http://pinkstitch-bulestitch.blogspot.com/

strV さんのコメント...

Good mornig! Do you enjoy your school life everyday?
It's been a long time since we posed last. But I think your blog is interesting and fun!
Please visit my bolg,too.
⇒http://strvm.blogspot.com/

†゜*:mifo:*゜† さんのコメント...

Hello, Risa♪
I'm Mifo(´Å`●)

Your blog is very cute and interesting★
You use easy English words
so it is easy to read
I love your blog.

Please visit mine…
http://my-story2smiley.blogspot.com/

【See・ω・You】